Monday, March 22, 2010

In The Endless Fight of Grace and Pride



My next project will be one on silhouettes. I have never tried this type of art before so it is going to be just a bit of experimentation until I nail it. I will also ask my photography teacher as well, when we return from break. She's not too bad with a camera, then again she is not in the AP class. This break has been tranquil and I haven't felt at peace in ages. Even though I have tons of work to do, I do not feel overwhelmed. My mind wants to do homework every second so that I can get ahead but my heart just wants to have fun. Its a fight between my heart and mind, no one really wins this time.



You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know."
~Oscar Wilde, 
The Picture of Dorian Gray


 I just need to know that someone out there listens and understands and doesn't try to sleep with people even if they could have. I need to know that these people exist. ~Stephen Chbosky, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

                                                             
Don't ever tell anybody anything.  If you do, you start missing everybody.  ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher In The Rye





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. photo legend..I think we know who the new photo teacher is next year..

    ReplyDelete