Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stability and Existentialism: Blacking Out The Friction?

Rough day today. What do you go home to? Yesterday was the end of midsemester for the seniors in my grade. I would be surprised if I am passing any class. My photography teacher helped me scan negatives of a Holga roll I took of some buildings. Those two or three minutes were probably the higlight of my day; no one asked for any missing work or if I was "ok" or anything. After school ended, I wanted to attend the Varsity Girls basketball championship game but I couldn't since I would have no ride "home". Skipping to today, I spent the day collecting my film, as well as taking more digital and another roll of black and white. I also saw the movie Up, easily making it on my list of favorite films; it was utterly depressing especially for a Pixar film. Numb and cold, this temporary life hopefully will change soon. Don't know why I'm writing but I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't. One day I will be able to look back at this and give myself a high-five. On a lighter note, I have been really liking digital art that has sections ranging from different spectrums.

No comments:

Post a Comment